Returns & Shipping
Cancellation, returns and exchanges
Our products are made to order, therefore orders cannot be cancelled and our products cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective.
Changes in orders, returns or cancellations require prior written approval from the manufacturer.
The designer will be liable for all refunds; Arkitexture Ltd will contact the designer when a refund has been requested. It is up to the designer to accept or refuse the refunds. Arkitexture Ltd will pay the refund price to customers using the original payment method.
- If you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us.
- Defective products will be replaced within the normal production time period required to reorder and manufacture the same product.
- You must notify Arkitexture in case of an error, a damaged or a defective product. You must return the product in the same condition in which you received it. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product whilst it is in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- If you receive a product that is damaged of defective, you must contact us within 14 days of receiving the item by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a return.
- We will put you in contact with the designer who will be liable for all returns of their products.
- The designer will arrange the examination of all products returned as damaged or defective, and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Subject to acceptance by the designer the damaged or defective goods, products returned by you because they are damaged or defective will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivery for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item.
- In the event that the designer finds no fault with the returned products, you will be notified that the returned product cannot be accepted and you will have the products re-delivered to you at your charge.
- Lighting will not be accepted as a return if product has been installed, altered or damaged in any way.
As a service to our customers, the designer arranges the shipping of orders via one of their preferred carriers. All charges are proforma and will be included on your order’s final balance.
Two options will be made available to you depending on the product and the designer:
- Installation package: the designers chosen shipping partner will unload, unpack, check and install the product in the room of your choice.
- Delivery only package: the designers chosen shipping partner will unload the product and deliver it in front of the building.
Shipping can take from 4 weeks up to 8 weeks as products are made to order.
Ownership of the product transfers to the client upon the freight carrier taking possession of the order for transport. Therefore, responsibility for damage occurring in-transit is the owner’s and all claims for freight damage must be made within 72 hours of receipt.